Payment with SMS
Merchants and consumers do not have any common forum that provides an opportunity to transact/trade in small to medium payments. There is a need for a payment mechanism that will allow the mobile user community to make payments on the move even for small values. At the same time, the merchants must not be burdened with the high cost of transactions that erodes their profit margin.
Mobile Payments’ is the ideal solution to address these issues and promote mobile commerce using the latest wireless technology. The solution enhances existing delivery capabilities (SMS) thus improving the relationship between customers and merchants. Consumers can securely and conveniently pay through their mobile phones . No hassles of carrying credit cards and no need to furnish the card number on every occasion.
Our Mobile Competencies Include:
- Secured Wallets (prepaid accounts)
- Processing of transactions and settlements
- Transaction history
- Profile management
- System administration
- Merchants/Services management
- Customers register for the services and open a Secured Wallet (prepaid account) with the Service Provider. The Wallet is topped up through credit cards, paypal or direct debits to bank accounts (wherever interfaced).
- The customer is allowed to define transaction limits, maintain profiles, track account details and transaction details. Merchants are registered and allowed to integrate their services with the payment system.
- While customers initiate transactions over the Internet or mobile phones and pay through the Wallet, the merchants receive online confirmations.
- Mobile Payments makes online payments simple, safe and secure.
Application Security Features
Approval by Bank -
Activation Key -
Account Nick Names -
Confirmation SMS -
- User ID/Password
- Access Profiles
- Session Timeouts
User Authentication is available in both the Customer and Admin modules, taking into account the user id and password policies of the Bank, such as the minimum length, mix of alpha characters, Account Locking etc. The system supports the minimum password length, the combination of alpha & numeric characters, password ageing/expiry, and password history as configurable parameters within the system.
User Roles are definable in the system by assigning desired Access Profiles. User Management and Access Profiles again are segregated to comply with the Bank’s security compliance, so that users though may have access to the password management for other users, may not be give the access to modify the profile.
A detailed audit trail module provides the reports on the different system accesses and transactions, including approver details for messages. The auditing is complete for the Customer access of the Customer Module and also for the Banks Users access of the Administration Module.
System is configurable to allow for multiple sessions to be logged in with the same user id or not. Also the session timeouts/expiry is handled.