Whether it’s to fill up your restaurant on a slower night or keeping your loyal customer coming in more. The number one key to success with any type of restaurant business is to have your customer feel appreciated. Statistics show that only 25% of consumers would solely return based on the food you serve. Integrating an innovative mobile marketing strategy will dazzle your consumers and surely delight them with a memorable experience. Our strategy is guaranteed to land your business new clients.
Here is what you can do:
- Mobile originated coupons
- Scan for advice QR codes. (need more advice on a particular wine, scan QR code for descriptions)
- Customer satisfactory surveys
- Theme night notifications
- VIP reservation services
Retail:Engage your consumer in an attractive, appropriate and convenient way.
It’s time for retailers to move on from the traditional marketing strategies such as print and brochure ads, radio and billboards. This has been proven expensive with poor return on investment.
Mobile Marketing Strategy for retail engages customers at a much lower cost and keeps them coming back. Whether you’re selling to existing customers or trying to reach new clients, a text message can spur consumers to action. It’s easy to add a mobile call to action as part of your store displays.
1. Advertise and expose your keyword & short code to your audience:
2. Customers opt-in to your program With the revolution of text messaging customers will eagerly engage and subscribe to your program. This client database will be frontrunners for direct and up to date information regarding your program. You may now provide them with instant coupons, promotions, new product info and surveys to anything that meets their needs.
SMS Marketing for Real Estate Agents How many take flyers, but never a call? With our SMS Marketing software for Real Estate Agents, you literally have buyers in the palm of your hand. By offering them on the spot details of the property, you get them to initiate the contact and you get notified immediately.
In times of school emergencies and urgent announcements, it’s important to get the message out quickly to facility, students and parents. There is no other medium that can deliver your message faster and easier than text messaging.
Musician / Artiste
Building a fan base is important. By using Mobile marketing, Musicians and Artists can update their fans via text message with event info, download links, and other information concerning updates, upcoming shows, and many more.
The highly portable nature of the mobile communication has changed the way people communicate. It makes customers, employees or associates and businesses available to each other anytime, anywhere and transactions can be done 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Although we have covered a little bit of the health industry in our “Professional” section, it deserves it’s own detailed page. In Canada, mobile technology is greatly improving the healthcare system by enhancing care delivery, improving patient outcomes, reducing medical errors, and cutting costs.
1. Health Programs – Increase efficiency of preventive care by sending tips on smoking cessation, nutrition, exercise and weight loss.
2. Health Alerts – Inform members about flu shot availability, mobile services such as blood drives and mammogram truck schedules and information on pandemics.
3. Reduce Costs – Welcome kits, plan updates and explanations of benefits can be communicated electronically in place of costly channels such as direct mail and call centers.
4. Appointment reminders – Automate appointment reminders using text messaging.
5. Rx Reminders – Send refill reminders to at-risk patients such as the elderly and expectant mothers, as well as track ROI for coupon redemption.
Night Clubs / Bars
With weekly events and promotions, bar and club owners can spend thousands of dollars promoting an event that can last just a couple of hours. Mobile Marketing combined with strategic use of keywords and short codes can skyrocket ROI while targeting a greater audience.
1. Reach your customers everywhere
Send mobile text message promotions and coupons
2. Generate guest lists
Have your customers RSVP to the mobile text message to put them on a VIP guest list.
3. Send out exclusive offers and promotions to VIPs
Send Exclusive Offers and Invites to VIP guests before anyone else
4. Announce special events
Send a mobile text message to customers to RSVP to upcoming events